Business Security Systems are essential in enabling businesses deal with the wide variety of threats facing them. Businesses have highly specialized security needs, which depend on their size, type of commercial activities that they engage in, and their budgets. As such, they should hire an expert such as I-Tech Security to conduct a security audit to determine the threats they need to guard against, and design a solution that will suit those needs.
These are threats from within the business, involving employees and other personnel who are in a sense "part of the business". Business Security Systems including cameras and access control systems are ideal in monitoring and dealing with most of these threats.
- Employee Theft - Businesses have to watch out for employees who steal the property and valuables that are placed under their care.
- Office Bullies - Bullies are everywhere - from elementary school, all the way to the workplace. This is a form of violence that businesses need to watch out for since it affects employee productivity.
- Sexual Predators - Sexual harassment is rampant in many workplaces, even though most cases go unreported.
- Disgruntled Employees - Such employees are very dangerous to businesses since they might be tempted to "punish" the business owners in a variety of ways.
- Vandalism & Arson - Vandals and arsonists are usually out to destroy property. The motivation for their actions might range from mischief, to revenge and business rivalry. The best way to deal with such criminal activity is to deploy the best Business Security Systems available including alarm and surveillance camera systems.
- Robbery - Robberies are usually very violent and may result not only in loss or destruction of property, but may also endanger the safety and lives of employees. Preventing robbery can be quite difficult. However, monitored alarm systems come in handy since they enable the business to send out security alerts when in distress.
- Shoplifting - Shoplifting usually leads to heavy losses, especially for retail businesses. Installing security cameras can guard against this vice by deterring shoplifters and providing crucial evidence that can be used in investigations.