IP Cameras for Remote Video Surveillance & Monitoring
Remote video monitoring by I-Tech Security takes advantage of the latest internet surveillance technology to give you the security you need.
Do you ever wonder what happens when you're not around? We can't always stand guard over our loved ones, our homes and prized possessions. Neither can we know for sure if our business is running like a well-oiled machine when we're on vacation. This is why a remote video surveillance system is an ideal solution for your home or business.
IP Cameras from I-Tech Security
I-Tech Security offers tried and tested remote video surveillance so you can monitor your home or business in New York. We are your premier partner when it comes to surveillance.
Among our available equipment is our line of IP Cameras. They are capable of transmitting data over the internet, making them the ideal solution for users looking for flexibility. With this technology, you can view surveillance footage at any time using a computer or even an internet-ready mobile phone.
Digital vs Analog Cameras
The conversion to digital technology has revolutionized the surveillance industry over the last couple of decades. The basic difference between digital and analog is the recording device used to capture the images. Analog cameras use photographic film while digital cameras employ an electronic image sensor.
Digital cameras have a definite edge over analogs, providing users with several advantages:
- Most digital cameras combine still photo and video recording capabilities.
- Photos and videos may be viewed remotely right after they are recorded.
- Digital cameras can store a vast amount of photos (and videos) in their storage.
- Some digital cameras have built-in editing features.
Become a hands-on administrator even when you're off-site!
IP camera images can be accessed via a home or office network. I-Tech Security will help you set up your software and hardware, even your video monitoring area to ensure efficiency and accuracy. You can be sitting in the next room while receiving a remote video monitoring feed on your laptop.
Many of our IP camera models are small enough to be hidden - they are perfect for remote video surveillance. Wireless technology also allows them to be placed practically anywhere in the premises.
Contact I-Tech Security today and you can:
- Choose from a wide range of IP Cameras for surveillance of both homes and businesses with the ability to record live video to a remote location.
- An IP camera allows you to view video images over computer networks such as a computer network (WAN/LAN) and the Internet. The video streams can then be accessed and stored remotely. IP Cameras make possible to monitor multiple locations from one central station which offers huge cost saving potential.
- We offer you our expertise and we will discuss with you the different IP camera systems and options available and then design and install a system that will perfectly satisfy your expectations.
Benefits of IP Cameras:
- Can be hidden in almost any type of household item.
- No one can see where the camera is.
- Can give you additional set of eyes while you are away.
- Can send video images live via computer or cell phone.
- Can be wired or wireless.
- Free on-site security consultation.
- Free estimate/quote.
- Implement approved items.
- I-Tech Security:
39 Roselle Street
Mineola, New York 11501
Hours: M-F, 9am - 5pm